Would you rather...
Digital marketing has made it easier than ever to identify your target audience. But how do you turn a target into a lead? And how do you turn a lead into a customer? The key is connecting to your target audience on a one-on-one basis, and doing it dynamically and efficiently.
Marketing automation is a powerful component of your digital marketing strategy
Marketing automation provides you with the digital marketing resources to not only capture more leads, but to forge a more personal, lasting connection with your customers.
Send customized emails with triggers
Capture more leads
Eliminate waste while identifying opportunities
Immediately plug your leads into your sales system
Identify your anonymous web traffic
Dynamic Web Content
Provide content that grows with your leads
Emails to/from synced users appear in leads' histories
Email/text sales when a lead is ready to buy
Understand your leads
Customize and prioritize your pipeline
Test emails head-to-head, then optimize to what works
Enable your sales team with key insights about each lead
Social media integration
In addition to the digital marketing tools listed above, our marketing automation suite provides social media tools to help you create and manage your social media plan:
- Post to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Create social listening feeds
- Use the Content Calendar to visualize and plan your social media strategy
- Create automations and lead scoring rules based on social interaction
Want to see a marketing automation magic trick?
Almost like magic, marketing automation can help you:
- Identify and collect data on web visitors
- Send personalized, behavior-based emails
- Track and score leads
- Alert your sales team of important lead behavior
- Create dynamic lists automatically
- Pull a rabbit out of your hat (just making sure you're still reading)
Are you curious about how marketing automation works? Let us perform some marketing magic to show you how powerful it can be! All we need is a little bit of information to get started (we’ll only use it for this demonstration—you won’t be subscribed to anything unless you want to be):