Your B2B company’s brand is your face to the world—and like a face, it is multi-dimensional. More than simply a logo, name or tagline, a successful brand is comprised of images, messages, customer interaction and customer opinion, artfully combined into a cohesive, consistent story that leaves a lasting impression of your company.
As B2B marketing experts, we have helped companies that sell even the most complex products and services define their brands. We like to think of this process as a journey in which we help you get where you want to be. That’s why we created the Growth Catalyst package.
Where are you now?
Before we can define your brand, we have to know who you are. Learning everything we can about how you operate, who your customers are and what your competitors are doing helps us (and you!) understand the current state of your organization and your industry. This exploratory phase of our B2B marketing strategy typically includes components such as:
- Interviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Exploration of target market and target audiences
- Competitive analyses and reviews of existing marketing materials
- Analysis of touch points between the company and its customers
- Discussion of company vision, goals and objectives
Where are you going?
Once we have a strong understanding of your business, culture, and industry challenges, we can build a roadmap to move you forward. Your brand begins to take shape during this phase, as we:
- Refine the customer experience
- Home in on appropriate target markets and audiences
- Refine internal and external messaging
- Develop a targeted marketing plan with prioritized tactics
How do you get there?
This is where we bring it all together, creating and implementing marketing tactics that present your brand—your company’s face—to your target audience. And if you’ve completed our Growth Catalyst process, your brand won’t be just another pretty face—it will be the driving force that converts prospects into clients.